DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Best Gimbal Cover For Your M2P Now Available!

Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
For you pilots that dislike the OEM DJI gimbal cover because of how hard it is to remove or install, or scratches the camera. Well, this is the one you need!
It snaps in place within 2 seconds and is designed similar to the famous aftermarket gimbal cover that was created for the original Mavic Pro.
I highly recommend this cover to even the pilots that don’t have a issue with the OEM cover simply because it does not pull down on the gimbal assembly while installing.
Get them while they last!

https://www.amazon.com/Threeking-Ma...pID=41oMor86w9L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Last edited:
For you pilots that dislike the OEM DJI gimbal cover because of how some of you feel it is to hard to place on or scratches the camera, then this is the one for you.
It snaps in place within 2 seconds and is designed similar to the famous aftermarket gimbal cover that was designed for the original Mavic Pro.
I highly recommend this cover to even the pilots that don’t have a issue with the OEM cover simply because it does not pull down on the gimbal assembly while installing. Note: Not for the M2Z!

https://www.amazon.com/Threeking-Ma...pID=41oMor86w9L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

I just ordered this cover from FStops, same price on Amazon. I actually ordered this the first time a couple weeks ago but the company sent the Zoom version by mistake. UGH.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07J5SZRCB/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Got this one on eBay for $8.00. Snaps right on from the bottom.

0756cfda227dd5ae1fd1478c1cea2a53.jpg

Reactions: Drone Master
Got this one on eBay for $8.00. Snaps right on from the bottom.

0756cfda227dd5ae1fd1478c1cea2a53.jpg
Nice! I will probably add a small piece of felt to the cradle areas and at the bottom of the camera for extra protection.

Not a valid link.
Been getting a lot of that lately with e bay links and not sure why but just tried to post it and it did the same thing, took me to main page which I do have an account and maybe why. I did though C&P
the link he provided DM and click that link he posted that goes to the main page and pasted it in the search and sure enough took me to it, 4 of em .
Sorry to go off topic guys but your post saying it wasn't a valid link made me just try it and had to share .
Is early here and am nuts right now..need coffee o_O

Last edited:
eBay ....... not sure what the deal is. When I click the link I get this.

f0bb604de768672d4a24532b619afbfa.jpg
No worries. Dirkclod notated what the issue was. It is all good.

Reactions: dirkclod
Or...if you don't mind paying $10 instead of waiting on a two month slow boat from China delivery...you can get the same thing on Amazon

For you pilots that dislike the OEM DJI gimbal cover because of how hard it is to remove or install, or scratches the camera. Well, this is the one you need!
It snaps in place within 2 seconds and is designed similar to the famous aftermarket gimbal cover that was created for the original Mavic Pro.
I highly recommend this cover to even the pilots that don’t have a issue with the OEM cover simply because it does not pull down on the gimbal assembly while installing. Note: Not for the M2Z!

The ThreeKing offer is "currently unavailable" 11-1-18

Last edited:
The ThreeKing offer is "currently unavailable" 11-1-18
They should have more in stock shortly. Usually any item that is directly fulfilled by amazon ships faster because it's already in their warehouse. Outside amazon venders typically take a bit longer to get unless you want to pay the extra shipping cost.
The other links in this thread offer basically the same product. Shop around. You wont be dissapointed with this cover.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spawnn