DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What kind of replacement blades are people buying?

Just like my car tires, I do not go cheap route for props they keep my investment in the air, I got props from DJI, not outrageous price.
Yep, that's why I'm asking though. If it is same quality then no need to spend more.

I agree with dbyantis. I tried to go the cheap road and bough some similar to the ones you linked. They had 5 star reviews so I thought, what could go wrong? Ended up the rivets that hold the blades to the central part failed after 4 flights resulting in a series of insane flips and a rather expensive crash. Needless to say, I stick with DJI props now. -CF

I agree with dbyantis. I tried to go the cheap road and bough some similar to the ones you linked. They had 5 star reviews so I thought, what could go wrong? Ended up the rivets that hold the blades to the central part failed after 4 flights resulting in a series of insane flips and a rather expensive crash. Needless to say, I stick with DJI props now. -CF
Well then.. I may just do the same then hehe

DJI only. I wouldn't trust my $1k bird to some cheap knock off blades. Probably would void the warranty besides.

I wouldn't put anything "made for DJI" on my bird. I only put original DJI blades on mine. I don't think that DJI makes them, but they are DJI approved.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs