DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro how do I download the log file?

Derlisz

Reactions
I need to investigate an occurrence in flight i recently took. I have connected Mavic 2 Pro the the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic and all i get when trying to view the logs is "failed to get log list". What else can i do?

I need to investigate an occurrence in flight i recently took. I have connected Mavic 2 Pro the the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic and all i get when trying to view the logs is "failed to get log list". What else can i do?

You won't be able to read the logs even if you retrieve them because they are encrypted (like the Mavic Air), so you are better off getting either the txt or the DAT off your mobile device. That said, I'm not sure why they are not visible - the new DJI Assistant 2 (2.0.0) shows me the list of files under "Log Export".

Reactions: Derlisz
You won't be able to read the logs even if you retrieve them because they are encrypted (like the Mavic Air), so you are better off getting either the txt or the DAT off your mobile device. That said, I'm not sure why they are not visible - the new DJI Assistant 2 (2.0.0) shows me the list of files under "Log Export".
No way to acces them? Strange how i can't even see them though!

I'm having the same issue with my Zoom. I successfully connect the Mavic to my PC, launched Assistant, it successfully sees the zoom but no logs available. I have version 2.0.0 which is the only one that recognizes the M2 series anyway. I used the Assistant previously to update the firmware, as it failed when I tried using the Go 4 app. Kept dropping internet connection as soon as it started downloading, then said connection established after it failed. But that's another story.

Side note: need a section for topics that are related to both the Zoom and Pro. Ex:
Mavic 2
Common
Zoom
Pro

Or just have posts at the root of Mavic 2 for common M2 posts with subtopics for Zoom and Pro.

I just checked out the release notes for Assistant 2.
Even for version 2.0.0 it has:
What's new
Mavic 2 Pro,Mavic 2 Zoom
1. Add support for Firmware Update.
2. Add support for Flysafe data Update.
3. Add support for Log Export.
4. Add support for Calibration.
5. Add support for Simulator.

So what's the deal here?

Version 2.0.2 was to update support for the goggles.

it happens because dji drivers are not signed by microsoft.

here is a step by step to solve it:
uninstall dji assistant
startup menu of windows, press shift key and then click restart.
troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, the PC will restart.
choose option 7 (start without microsoft drivers signature)
install dji assistant
download your logs

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark