DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
I will have to try the course lock next as I like that. I have just been doing the free and will set it for like 30 sec's and go for 125 pictures and have it in course control then move my direction quick and hit cruse again for 125 pictures and so on . I will do several batteries this way trying to stay at the same altitude and then
put them all together , I do need to change it up and learn some of these other ways, and will.
Here I only really have water and do them when clouds are out or try and get sun ups and downs. I seem to get the best results over 100' a little or I seem to get say like little wobbles in them .
Take plenty of batteries with ya as it' eats them doing these .
this one was just clouds then other early and late and just stuck them together . need to learn and place them in a better ordering will when I take the time to learn and edit correctly .
Think I liked the moon rise at the end best out of all of them.

Love the latter part of the second video.. great sundown and the moon is just cool.

I’ll admit I like the AC/DC score of the 1st though.

How long at a time do you usually hyperlapse. The video above has 450 shots in it think it took around 23-23 min.

I always set mine at 30 secs but I know 125 shots is around a 5 sec clip so like in the first one I would let it hit 125 then move directions and do another 125/250. I might not go the whole 30 secs but it don't matter .
once you have enough shots it will process a hyper .

Reactions: heo3480
I will have to try the course lock next as I like that. I have just been doing the free and will set it for like 30 sec's and go for 125 pictures and have it in course control then move my direction quick and hit cruse again for 125 pictures and so on . I will do several batteries this way trying to stay at the same altitude and then
put them all together , I do need to change it up and learn some of these other ways, and will.
Here I only really have water and do them when clouds are out or try and get sun ups and downs. I seem to get the best results over 100' a little or I seem to get say like little wobbles in them .
Take plenty of batteries with ya as it' eats them doing these .
this one was just clouds then other early and late and just stuck them together . need to learn and place them in a better ordering will when I take the time to learn and edit correctly .
Think I liked the moon rise at the end best out of all of them.

The moon rise is really nice :)

Reactions: dirkclod
The moon rise is really nice :)
I was at the end of my battery when I saw what I could get but was to late or would have got that longer. I bet I have done over 100 trying to figure out what works for me. It's easy to do them but to get it just right has took me awhile and still have lots to learn doing them. They are cool though .

so, it is not quite the same as making proper hyper-lapse from images - but - sometimes it actually helps if all you got is the original video:

so, it is not quite the same as making proper hyper-lapse from images - but - sometimes it actually helps if all you got is the original video:

Great tip, thanks for sharing

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo