DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Import tax/duty UK/EU

Enigma

Reactions
M2P & Flymore combo, Bought direct from DJI store, and its on its way via DHL from China peoples republic to UK, 5 days from today (apparently).

I know it says that all import duty and excise tax is included on DJI website, but is that the case. Has anyone been forced to pay extra taxes in the UK, or EU on delivery ?

M2P & Flymore combo, Bought direct from DJI store, and its on its way via DHL from China peoples republic to UK, 5 days from today (apparently).

I know it says that all import duty and excise tax is included on DJI website, but is that the case. Has anyone been forced to pay extra taxes in the UK, or EU on delivery ?
All my 3 dji drones and goggles bought direct and no extra taxes have been due on delivery

Reactions: Enigma

No taxes to pay on delivery. You paid them when you bought the drone, read their info. My second Mavic bought from DJI delivered to UK, no extra taxes.

On the shipment email DJI sent me it said "Goods are sold by DJI Europe B.V., a company with UK vat number GB 252799369, and shipped from the UK", as such there should be no VAT or Duty for delivery within the EU/EEA

Reactions: Enigma
Happy to report no extra to pay on arrival. Only took 4 days from China, and everything is in good working order.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d