DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro is fantastic for panoramas. Post your panos!

PANO_FullSizeRender.jpg
PANO_FullSizeRender.jpg

A good app you can buy is called meta360 so if your in a rush and can do your post on your phone you just open the app when you’re finished and it adds the 360 metadata for Facebook etc. Cost me £4.99 though

Here's a few from the Big Island of Hawai'i. A few small tweaks to the images, but mostly this is straight out of the camera (Mavic 2 Pro).

First one is of the Waipio Valley, second and third are just a little south of Kona. The Waipio panorama I was especially interested to see what would happen with the ocean waves with so many stitched images.

I'm so happy with the panos from this little drone. :)

that looks amazing

5c92a829c6fc2db5334ef379bb5f6f16.jpg

Sunrise over El Peñol Antioquia Colombia ....

super cool!

beautiful shot
Thank you. A note. This was stiched and corrected (colourgraded, horisont correction and cropped) from the raw files in LR. The straight out of drone JPG image was rubbish. I can't recommend anybody using that. But the camera on the M2P is excellent in it's raw format as long as the DJI software doesn't mess up colours and prospective in the "translation". ;-)

Thank you. A note. This was stiched and corrected (colourgraded, horisont correction and cropped) from the raw files in LR. The straight out of drone JPG image was rubbish. I can't recommend anybody using that. But the camera on the M2P is excellent in it's raw format as long as the DJI software doesn't mess up colours and prospective in the "translation". ;-)

I agree100%. Panos from the drone are awfull! Totally distorted and unusable imho.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura