DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro is fantastic for panoramas. Post your panos!

San Francisco Sunset at Christmas.

1096f652c2660cae3164220bf2a03e87.jpg

More than fine image - terrific.

Okay, did you post process this image and if so, how much?

OMG, that is a STUNNING photo and I do mean STUNNING! Wow...simply gorgeous with the sun way off (and setting I presume.) WELL DONE!

Thank you =)

Yes it was a setting sun. I took the photo in December and the days are very short in Ireland, the sun set about 4:30 and the sun never got very high over the horizon. I used the DJI Go4 Pano Mode and did just a little post edit in Lightroom. No photoshop that was the scene as it was at that time.

More than fine image - terrific.

Okay, did you post process this image and if so, how much?

Thanks! This was 7 shots done manually in RAW, minor adjustments in ACR, Stitched in PS.

The minor adjustments were to reduce highlights, sharpening, and minor noise reduction.

Awesome shot! I love County Clare! I used to spend a bit of time in Ennis, when I worked for Syntex many years ago. Still have fond memories of the beautiful countryside and the nicest, warmest people to be found anywhere. Can you shoot the cliffs if Mohr and share it sometime? Bunratty castle would be nice too! Cheers!

Awesome shot! I love County Clare! I used to spend a bit of time in Ennis, when I worked for Syntex many years ago. Still have fond memories of the beautiful countryside and the nicest, warmest people to be found anywhere. Can you shoot the cliffs if Mohr and share it sometime? Bunratty castle would be nice too! Cheers!

I too love county Clare I have a home in Corofin and travel to Ireland 3 or 4 times a year. This was my first time with a drone as I have a few hundred photos with a DSLR.

I wanted to get the Cliffs of Moher this time around in December and it just didn't pan out. It was either to Windy or believe it or not to many people. The cliffs have a pretty strict no drones policy.. It is on my bucket list however.
Bunratty is the same way lots of people and just didn't pan out this time around.

I did however get this gem Dunguaire Castle in County Galway.

Sorry to hijack the post. DJI_0929-HDR.jpgDJI_0929-HDR.jpg

I too love county Clare I have a home in Corofin and travel to Ireland 3 or 4 times a year. This was my first time with a drone as I have a few hundred photos with a DSLR.

I wanted to get the Cliffs of Moher this time around in December and it just didn't pan out. It was either to Windy or believe it or not to many people. The cliffs have a pretty strict no drones policy.. It is on my bucket list however.
Bunratty is the same way lots of people and just didn't pan out this time around.

I did however get this gem Dunguaire Castle in County Galway.

Sorry to hijack the post. View attachment 60968View attachment 60968

Awesome shots! Thanks for sharing! Hopefully you’ll be able to shoot the cliffs someday. I know what you mean by wind. It was blowing water up 600 feet from the Ocean last time I was there lol

I am freaking out about how amazing the M2P performs in panorama photography. My new M2P is on its way and I will be doing lots of pans! This is a beautiful 360 pan and the day is rich with sun and beautiful waves...thanks for sharing!

Yeah I captured some pretty sweet 360's. It's so easy with the M2P. You can set it up tp let the Drone do the post or you can set it up to take RAW's and then stitch them in a program like PtGui.

I like to just let the Drone do the work. I have found that PtGui doesn't like to stitch photos with a lot of water in them.

Awesome. Is this the northern Rockies, or the Andes? Did you use the DJI stiching or a third party? Thanks for posting this.

Northern Rockies, M2P, stiched with Go 4 while flying.

Last edited:
We had a magical winter sunrise today and I tried to capture it via horizontal and sphere panorama.

m2p-ca-PANO0021-Pano.jpg

Kuula Sphere Panorama: A magical winter sunrise above a small bavarian town.
Unfortunately, I had to take the internally processed pano from my M2P for an upload to Kuula, because the Mavic makes the sky automatically complete to the top. Does anyone know, how to do this in Lightroom? Because this software does a cleaner stitching-job than the Mavic's internal program.

Reactions: Landers and rhberg
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d