DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro low light performance is awesome! This hyperlapse compilation took no editing, straight out of my iphone.

What white balance settings did you use? The last scene looks turned down.

Very nicely done, I really wanted to do a similar thing in Portland OR, but many heliports there. How easy was it to send notice by calling all of these in SF? I gave up the idea because I spent too long trying to call all and it got too dark to fly.

View attachment 55081

call them in advance next time. most of the time they are baffled as to why I am calling lol.

Reactions: AMann
That was incredible! You've made me a hyperlapse believer. I've got a Mavic 2 Pro Fly More combo under the Christmas tree right now. But I can already see that I'm going to be craving some more batteries so I can get more hyperlapse time. Thanks for sharing that!

That was incredible! You've made me a hyperlapse believer. I've got a Mavic 2 Pro Fly More combo under the Christmas tree right now. But I can already see that I'm going to be craving some more batteries so I can get more hyperlapse time. Thanks for sharing that!

Thanks! The hyperlapse capabilities of this drone is amazing. Higher quality than any video attainable by mere mortals due to using a sequence of 20 megapixel long exposure still photos shot at ISO 100!

Have you tried post processing the RAws in something like Premiere?

Have you tried post processing the RAws in something like Premiere?

Yes I have and they look great. Just a lot more work which is reserved for only the most epic hyperlapses. I’m still in the experimentation/learning mode. I save everything to RAW but only keep the few that are worth saving.

Congrats from Spain ... one of the most beautiful Hyperlapse I’ve seen so far.... I’m in love with the photo quality of the M2P ... seeing it’s night performance only makes me want to fly it more !!! Thanks !

Congrats from Spain ... one of the most beautiful Hyperlapse I’ve seen so far.... I’m in love with the photo quality of the M2P ... seeing it’s night performance only makes me want to fly it more !!! Thanks !

Thanks! I was just in Spain last year with my Mavic Pro. I love Spain!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_