DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Phone Support- LG G6 not working, considering Samsung S9

thebigbaddan

Reactions
My LG G6 won't connect with my Mavic Pro 2.

Considering upgrading to a Samsung S9 as I've heard the screens are super bright.

Anyone had phone issues with the new bird? Anyone have thoughts on the Samsung, and luck with the Mavic Pro 2? (IPhone is against my religion, sorry, can't go IOS)

My LG G6 won't connect with my Mavic Pro 2.

Considering upgrading to a Samsung S9 as I've heard the screens are super bright.

Anyone had phone issues with the new bird? Anyone have thoughts on the Samsung, and luck with the Mavic Pro 2? (IPhone is against my religion, sorry, can't go IOS)
HI
I have the Samsung S9+ and it work very well with my MP2 and MP1 , also very bright screen

HI
I have the Samsung S9+ and it work very well with my MP2 and MP1 , also very bright screen

Over lunch, I went to TMobile and got an S9+ for me and my wife. When you add a line (which I did for my daughter) they had a $720 credit on 2 phones.... so there you go. Will now be a happy Mavic pilot, with the brightest screen!

Over lunch, I went to TMobile and got an S9+ for me and my wife. When you add a line (which I did for my daughter) they had a $720 credit on 2 phones.... so there you go. Will now be a happy Mavic pilot, with the brightest screen!
HOPE YOU ARE VERY HAPPY

Change your aligance! Less hassle it all just works, I only get issues with android devices including CS.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998