DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Shaky Gimbal Problem

rustammaharramov

Reactions
Hi everybody. I have Mavic 2 Pro and I getting this gimbal shaky problem. It's happening when its POI (point of interest) mode or just flying left or right. Not always but it's getting annoying. Even last firmware nothing changed. Some of this shoot before flying I calibrated gimbal. Same problem. No wind problem. What is the problem and how I can fix it? Thanks

This happened to me the first time I flew mine, but that was because I was touching the screen and dragging to move the gimbal around.

I don't know what the issue with yours is, but make sure you don't touch your smart phone screen and move the direction of the gimbal that way.

Reactions: rustammaharramov
This happened to me the first time I flew mine, but that was because I was touching the screen and dragging to move the gimbal around.

I don't know what the issue with yours is, but make sure you don't touch your smart phone screen and move the direction of the gimbal that way.

Especially at POI mode I don't touch screen or remote control. But its happening

I have seen a similar effect when flying left or right. May be just the design of how the gimbal is mounted in relation to the angle of the aircraft when flying in the left or right direction. Wind speed may also add to the angle of the aircraft and add to the issue you are dealing with.

Hi everybody. I have Mavic 2 Pro and I getting this gimbal shaky problem. It's happening when its POI (point of interest) mode or just flying left or right. Not always but it's getting annoying. Even last firmware nothing changed. Some of this shoot before flying I calibrated gimbal. Same problem. No wind problem. What is the problem and how I can fix it? Thanks

I had vibrating video early on. It seems in my learning phase I crashed and the gimbal rubber bands pulled loose. With Needle nose pliers and small screw driver I successfully reattached the band, being careful NOT to knick them. Works fine now.

No. Only right-left and POI Mode
At the altitude shown in your video, you may be dealing with some wind factor. Would be interesting to see if a less wind test would result in a different outcome. Lower altitude test?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya