DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Shipping Already!

FLScout

Reactions
Ordered my MP2P this afternoon at 1:30pm EDT from the DJI site and received my FEDEX shipping confirmation at 4pm, same day! WOW.....DJI has turned a new leaf here and it appears is ready for this drone release and influx of orders. Impressed!

Ordered my MP2P this afternoon at 1:30pm EDT from the DJI site and received my FEDEX shipping confirmation at 4pm, same day! WOW.....DJI has turned a new leaf here and it appears is ready for this drone release and influx of orders. Impressed!
Yes, I saw the same today, whooraa!!

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I ordered mine at 8:33 this morning. Nothing showing as shipped. Not happy.

I'm seriously pissed. Considering cancelling the order. Terrible way to treat a new customer.

Reactions: JeanVos
It's all about customer service, and so far I'm not at all impressed. Apple and Amazon impress. DJI......not so much.

Dat dolla 35 DJI credit really sweetened the deal for me. :D

rpLWLlC.jpg

Does anyone yet know if the Mavic Pro battery charger will work with the Mavic 2 Pro? I ask because I have an aftermarket charger for my original Pro that’s great (
DroneMax MP18A – AC Power Drone Battery Charger for Mavic Pro
) and I’d love it if it works with the new drone’s batteries, but it seems to be a differnet hookup (new drone batteries charge from the ‘back’ of the battery instead of the ‘front’.

Please!!! You guys are like a bunch of babies grabbing for the lollipop!! Give DJI a chance on giving you the best pacifier!! Geezzz!!:eek:

Does anyone yet know if the Mavic Pro battery charger will work with the Mavic 2 Pro? I ask because I have an aftermarket charger for my original Pro that’s great (
DroneMax MP18A – AC Power Drone Battery Charger for Mavic Pro
) and I’d love it if it works with the new drone’s batteries, but it seems to be a differnet hookup (new drone batteries charge from the ‘back’ of the battery instead of the ‘front’.
No, the voltage is much different (higher)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots