DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Signal Loss No Reconnection No Return To Home

That's what I mean - the system let you give the command for RTH.
If there was total power loss the system shouldn't have the option.
Maybe it's just sloppy Go4 coding.
I see what you mean, and I agree--although I was using the Litchie app! :)

Just a side note, I was highly impressed with my M2P yesterday as it warned me on app that my battery was not installed correctly even though the drone was powered on. Sure enough it was just barely loose. I added a step on my preflight checklist to make sure I don't make this mistake again :(

Good luck with yours friend

Is there a M2P 'flight checklist' available that anyone would share here? It does seem that there is a lot more to think about since flying my Phanton 3+...

Hello fellow pilots.....man o man, so I bought a M2 Zoom during the July/ Aug time frame, got the fly more package with it. 2 weeks ago 3 battery(s) appeared to be swollen, one did not even fit into the aircraft. So like an idiot that I am, didn't refer to this forum for guidance an direction. Disposed of em and bought 3 new ones....pricey. and pressed on. I just assumed that DJI wouldn't budge on replacement of the defective ones. As I've had issues with them in the past with replacement of defective stuff. Do you think its even worth my time to inquire about replacement. I obviously have all the documentation on the time frame I bought the A/C and the fly more package. I just think they will probably ask for pics / video etc. I just wasn't thinking and when my brain did engage on the possibility of replacement from DJI, they had already been disposed of. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, just dont want to waste my time if its a futile ordeal. Thank you, ....Oh, should I have posted this on a new thread. If so, my apologies....trying to figure this forum out as well.

Hello fellow pilots.....man o man, so I bought a M2 Zoom during the July/ Aug time frame, got the fly more package with it. 2 weeks ago 3 battery(s) appeared to be swollen, one did not even fit into the aircraft. So like an idiot that I am, didn't refer to this forum for guidance an direction. Disposed of em and bought 3 new ones....pricey. and pressed on. I just assumed that DJI wouldn't budge on replacement of the defective ones. As I've had issues with them in the past with replacement of defective stuff. Do you think its even worth my time to inquire about replacement. I obviously have all the documentation on the time frame I bought the A/C and the fly more package. I just think they will probably ask for pics / video etc. I just wasn't thinking and when my brain did engage on the possibility of replacement from DJI, they had already been disposed of. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, just dont want to waste my time if its a futile ordeal. Thank you, ....Oh, should I have posted this on a new thread. If so, my apologies....trying to figure this forum out as well.
Contact DJI. The only way to know for sure. Worth it IMHO at $140-150 U.S. a pop.

Reactions: charliesRig
Ho
Batteries for the Mavic 2 series made in July/August 2018 are known to be a problem. Once they begin to swell, they no longer lock into the drone securely. DJI is well aware of this problem, and can be persuaded to replace them. They sent me three new ones to replace the bad ones I got with my original fly more package.
how long after purchase did you report it to them? I’ve got the fly more combo as well from around that time and 2 batteries have started to puff up.

I know I was lucky, but I'm not the only one. The phone guys told me what they told you. I then started a chat, and that's where I got them to listen. I had to send them screenshots showing the battery data from DJI Go4, and a short video showing how the batteries would rock on their swollen bases. Maybe it's not too late for you?
How many flights is the limit before they won’t entertain any replacements? Thanks

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet