DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro vs. Mini 4

Marty Markoe

Reactions
Site
www.martymarkoephotography.com
I've had a Mavic Pro 2 and capitalize Smart Controller since released 5 years ago. I have been very pleased with the reliability, fast setup and quality of images as I am a serious photographer. I tend to be a minimalist and am thinking about getting the even smaller and more portable Mini 4.

If there is anyone there who has direct experience using both of these I would appreciate hearing from you as concerns any differences, or advantages? I do intend to get the dedicated controller with a screen if I do purchase the Mini 4.

I have not even seen a mini 4 except on YouTube lol BUT:
I will say you may want to think about that screened controller. You are actually limiting yourself to that screen, as these controllers do not allow for external screens while flying.

The quality of the Mavic 2 Pro is just that Pro as is the video and Pictures.
The drone is built really well and I compare it to the Fuji Xt 3 camera , feels good.

The Mini 3 Pro/ Mini 4 Pro has the feel of a plastic, lightweight very fragile and you can squeeze the back legs and dent them. , however it would make a great back up drone , but the Reliability of the Mavic 2 Series Drones cannot be beat if you take care of the batteries .

I dont belive that the Mini 3 or mini 4 will ever hold up as well as the Mavic 2 / 3 Drones which is why there a good back up drone .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

I have not even seen a mini 4 except on YouTube lol BUT:
I will say you may want to think about that screened controller. You are actually limiting yourself to that screen, as these controllers do not allow for external screens while flying.
The M2P SC has an HDMI out port and can be connected to an external monitor.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I concur with Phantomrain.org but would also include the Air 2s which also has a 1-inch censor and is a bit smaller.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne