DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro,Where's the range test video's?

Ron_Dog

Reactions
I've seen most of the video's on the new M2P,but haven't seen one on actual range testing, or flight time? I can't believe these guy's on You Tube, aren't jumping all over it?

Reactions: CarlStarke
It's brand new, less than a week old, cost $2000, so not many people are willing to risk losing it yet. Just wait a few more weeks and check the leaderboard thread here. Why aren't you doing it?

It's brand new, less than a week old, cost $2000, so not many people are willing to risk losing it yet. Just wait a few more weeks and check the leaderboard thread here. Why aren't you doing it?

I'm with OP on this topic. If they do this crash test, why not a range test.

I'm looking forward to read the range leader-board topic for the mavic 2.

Reactions: 28mm
I've got a Mavic Pro (original) all stock and have made it out to 15000 feet and back!

Well ray mine is a few feet short of yours. I don’t know how they get the big numbers on a stock unit because I was on fumes when I landed .
Mine was 35302 . The last 200 yards I was fighting auto land . I turned around at 60% but I found some wind and touched ground at 6%

Well ray mine is a few feet short of yours. I don’t know how they get the big numbers on a stock unit because I was on fumes when I landed .
Mine was 35302 . The last 200 yards I was fighting auto land . I turned around at 60% but I found some wind and touched ground at 6%

Touched cloth at 7%?;)

That's not far! I think some have gone 26000 ft and back. I personally ain't game to push mine too far and risk losing it. Only 19000 ft...
Well,I guess mine's a dog? I kinda thought 15000 feet roughly 3 miles out and making it back, was good for a stock MP?

I've not yet had the opportunity to take it somewhere to comfortably stretch out its legs. However, from my cul-de-sac surrounded by pine trees, light pulls, and power lines I made it to 3750 ft. before signal issues started flagging. Although, I still largely had two bars and likely could have gone further.

For contrast, I upgraded from a Phantom 3 Standard, which in the same environment made it less than 700'. So it's safe to say I'm pretty satisfied, lol.

In the past I've ran the 3 out to 1600'. Also not a wide open area, but less dense for sure.

I've got a Mavic Pro (original) all stock and have made it out to 15000 feet and back!
Same for me mine was at 200 feet height straight out over the ocean. I brought it back on return to home. Didn’t once use sports mode and arrived home with 30% battery.

I've seen most of the video's on the new M2P,but haven't seen one on actual range testing, or flight time? I can't believe these guy's on You Tube, aren't jumping all over it?
Wait a week and Dustin Dunnill will have his posted to his channel.

Reactions: Ron_Dog
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54