DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 remote at 0% wont charge

1688645405792.png

Mavic 2 pro remote is at 0% doesnt seem to charge any ideas ?
Last few months it only charged to 96 % with full charge.
Battey toast or some kind of reset neeeded?
Sounds like it’s time to fit new batteries, it’s not a difficult job.

Remote is now working ! Put remote in room with dehumidifier all night and when i checked its 97% charged.
Will monitor remote and keep gear in sealed container with bag of silica gel.
I know lots of people use drones in very humid areas without problem but in my case it seemed to affect it.
Thanks for all your suggestions and help !

If it causes more trouble in the future, dji will replace with a new/refurb (looks new) for $100. Takes 2, they provide shipping labels both ways. Open a repair ticket at dji cust service, only need a serial number, don't need to be original owner. Ship it..get new one back.

I had a similar situation on the past. Was working fine, went to zero and wouldn't charge again. I've tried unplugging the battery following some tip about reseting the board but ended short circuiting something and my controller was gone. Had to get a new one (used). The reseller told by me my problem was quite common, some problem in the controller prevents it from charging again if left all the way to zero.
So I now keep a note on my calendar to check my battery from time to time, so it never becomes discharged in storage.