DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Shipping time to Europe?!

Jose Ramos

Reactions
It´s my turn for the dreaded wait! With a very important assignment in Iceland on the 15th September, and after having a serious delay with a order paid through bank transfer (meanwhile cancelled), I ordered with Paypal last Monday 03-09-2018 (M2 Pro + Fly More). I´m a DJI Select member.

Payment was fortunately registered as confirmed, and 2 days after the order was marked as "shipped". As you can see by the tracking info it was already processed and shipped from China, but I´ve seen many people here mentioning big delays between the China shipping notification and the order actually arriving to its destination.

I´ve also read many people mentioning delays in the UK customs processing, but I guess orders to mainland Europe go through a different route.

Right now I´m worried with the lack of updates since Wednesday. What do you think? Tracking image in attach

Attachments

• Tracking.JPG
    Tracking.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 35
I pre ordered mine with an excellent local dealer in the 24th August and still not received anything, no shipping info no tracking info etc, and the dealer also knows nothing rediculous and unacceptable for 2018.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japester