DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Tablet Holder (Holds your tablet on top)

PM sent , Would love to have this version that mounts the tablet on top, what a great design.
I have a Mavic Air, Mavic Pro and Mavic2 Pro .
I use a iPad mini and a 2018 9.7 iPad to fly all my Mavics .
Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
How long does the cable from the lighting connector on my iPad to the USB connector on the remote need to be when using this mount ?
Thanks

How long does the cable from the lighting connector on my iPad to the USB connector on the remote need to be when using this mount ?
Thanks
It depends on your tablet size connector location - anything around 6-10 inches would work

Thanks, I have a 2018 version iPad , 9.7 screen. The connection is on the left side . So the cable would have to go from there to the bottom of the remote to the usb connection.
Mike

Wow!
I really like the looks of this! After agonizing which tablet holder to purchase, I recently bought one that does the job, but I really like the idea of having the tablet on top. I may be making a new purchase real soon...

Got a tablet holder in! It is similar to the Mavic 1 Tablet holder but fits on top!

Providing a few sample eval units for our MP members! PM for details!

View attachment 51955View attachment 51954

https://www.amazon.com/Fstop-Remote...74&keywords=mavic+2+accessories+tablet+holder
Nga mihi (thanks)
Just about tripped over my keyboard logging in to Amazon. I certainly like the look and feel of the M2P controller - not nearly as chunky as the Inspire 1 controller - but also much prefer to have the larger screen real estate of my iPad mini.
I'll be waiting with anticipation for a courier delivery in about a week to ten days. ThumbswayupThumbswayup

Unfortunately, to be a beta tester, you have to use PayPal which I avoid like the plague.
Amen to that comment brother!
Don't very much like the way Amazon, Google MS, and others, all insist on wanting cc details even when offering a FoC service. Have already been burnt once several years ago by a hacker gaining Google info'. :mad::mad:

Thanks, I have a 2018 version iPad , 9.7 screen. The connection is on the left side . So the cable would have to go from there to the bottom of the remote to the usb connection.
Mike

The Lightning port on your iPad is on either the left or right side depending on which way you orient it in the holder.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer