DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom “Obstacle avoidance senser “ help please

Shade221976

Reactions
Fly in normal mode at 200ft, speed 31mph , Obstacle avoidance keep sounding alarm and of course mavic 2 stops moving, but no obstacles, please help

RTH though will turn them back on, as it's considered a flight mode in its own right.
You can turn off RTH OA within the app settings. I'd probably only do so if you get into an issue.
However you might want to test RTH from different directions when sun is low, since if you are in fail-safe RTH (signal loss) and it encounters a fantom obstacle, you won't be able to counter it.

I tried it in multiple directions, wasn’t directly going into the sun but it was bright and clear sky’s , it happened in normal mode and when I hit RTH, I think this could cause a issue if your getting low in battery’s if he keeps stopping because the avoidance obstacle keeps going off , I did turn off avoidance obstacle sencer and everything was fine, maybe if they added a tinted glass over sensers, sounds dumb but if senser are that sentive that’s not good when no obstacles are around

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan