DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 zoom and pro crash

Mavicman1991

Reactions
So with everyone having time to text out there new Mavic 2 zoom or pro. What’s everyone thought about small crashes? I’m not talk about 100 foot drops. I’m talking about small crashes. Maybe a few feet off the ground. Do you think the Mavic 2 will survive small crashes?

Yes, I've seen two crashes. One into a electric wire and the other in a bush. They both were fine. These were YouTube vids.

So with everyone having time to text out there new Mavic 2 zoom or pro. What’s everyone thought about small crashes? I’m not talk about 100 foot drops. I’m talking about small crashes. Maybe a few feet off the ground. Do you think the Mavic 2 will survive small crashes?
From examining this video, the M2 appears to be the toughest DJI bird ever:

Reactions: Mavicman1991
From examining this video, the M2 appears to be the toughest DJI bird ever:

video is bogus,the last hit showed pieces flying off the drone but its ok?,,,uummm no

Reactions: beanbubba
video is bogus,the last hit showed pieces flying off the drone but its ok?,,,uummm no
I’m not saying to smack it into a tree doing 44 mph. I’m talking about minor stuff like a few feet off the ground. They video shows it still flying tho and we do t know if that was prices of the drone or the tree bark.

I’m not saying to smack it into a tree doing 44 mph. I’m talking about minor stuff like a few feet off the ground. They video shows it still flying tho and we do t know if that was prices of the drone or the tree bark.
the drone can handle light hits but the gimbel is far too fragile which is likely why it only has 6 months warranty

Reactions: macfam
the drone can handle light hits but the gimbel is far too fragile which is likely why it only has 6 months warranty
This is why I bought the DJI care refresh so I’m cover for 12 months. The factory warranty on the gimbal is 6 months but the care extends that to 12.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002