DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 zoom and pro details out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not worth taking 5 seconds to read down and find all the other threads on about it that have been here 24+ hours?!
As well as not bothering to check to see if the (old) news already had a threat, you also spammed the same thing in 2 sections at once. Well done.

Reactions: Kilrah
Not worth taking 5 seconds to read down and find all the other threads on about it that have been here 24+ hours?!
As well as not bothering to check to see if the (old) news already had a threat, you also spammed the same thing in 2 sections at once. Well done.
Lot of grouchy people lately, must be the heat.

Im getting real tired of the constant barrage of "omg mavic 2" threads... There's info threads, debate over a non existence product, arguing over selling current MP for new, sneak peaks, failed info.. . I could go on but I'm already tiring myself out... Not grouchy persay just over run with threads.
Lot of grouchy people lately, must be the heat.

the real crisis comes when people dont the get drone they expect
what is it now so far?,3 different variants so far?
does anyone really think dji is going to produce 3 drones at once?
gonna be alot of hearts broken

Im getting real tired of the constant barrage of "omg mavic 2" threads... There's info threads, debate over a non existence product, arguing over selling current MP for new, sneak peaks, failed info.. . I could go on but I'm already tiring myself out... Not grouchy persay just over run with threads.
sounds like you need another m2 thread:D:D:D

Reactions: mad monkey
does anyone really think dji is going to produce 3 drones at once?

It's not that much of a stretch, I don't imagine changing auxiliary components is much of a manufacturing challenge in the year 2018. The alleged Enterprise may have different tooling if it does have swap-able components, but I doubt that would be a high volume model.

i dont buy it,its just a tactic to keep people drooling
one thing ive always hated is to be teased and this above all else is whats turning me away from dji
im a grown up,tell me what your making and dont make me imagine what it is.

Reactions: mad monkey
Utter laziness annoys me.
Tell ya what Really annoys me is when a new member though posting something that has already been posted about come's in and instead of just hitting the report button so staff can fix it seasoned members who know better take it on themselves to belittle the new member when you can just show them a link .
Nooooo lets all jump em and get all OT then it's reported 7 days later .

MAD.gif Now thats what annoys me .
Unknown-1.png

Reactions: Rudiger and Myetkt
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ