Join Us Now

MAVIC 2 ZOOM Serial Number

Thomas B

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Visit site
Your FCC ID.
The FAA ID number that they send you when you register your drone is what should be placed legibly on your drone in a place visible without handling... not inside the battery compartment. They (FAA) will not provide the decals. They will respond with an email that I recommend you copy and carry with your drone.

Reactions: dirkclod

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
MavicHelp.com
If you haven't already done so, you can register with the FAA here. You'll receive your FAA registration number right after completing the registration process. It only takes a few minutes.

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Visit site
The FAA ID number that they send you when you register your drone is what should be placed legibly on your drone in a place visible without handling... not inside the battery compartment. They (FAA) will not provide the decals. They will respond with an email that I recommend you copy and carry with your drone.
I laminated a copy of mine and carry in my wallet. Thumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B

freightshaker

Reactions
Visit site
You could simply use a service such as TAGMYDRONE.COM or RECLAIMDRONE.COM which will obtain your FAA number for you, additionally they can also provide you with the stickers & ID card as well