DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC 2 ZOOM Serial Number

SwampFox

Reactions
Which one is the Serial Number I put on the drone? The FCC ID, The CMIT ID, The IC: or the numbers in the box with the little square bar code thing?

Your FCC ID.

Your FCC ID.
The FAA ID number that they send you when you register your drone is what should be placed legibly on your drone in a place visible without handling... not inside the battery compartment. They (FAA) will not provide the decals. They will respond with an email that I recommend you copy and carry with your drone.

Reactions: dirkclod
If you haven't already done so, you can register with the FAA here. You'll receive your FAA registration number right after completing the registration process. It only takes a few minutes.

The FAA ID number that they send you when you register your drone is what should be placed legibly on your drone in a place visible without handling... not inside the battery compartment. They (FAA) will not provide the decals. They will respond with an email that I recommend you copy and carry with your drone.
I laminated a copy of mine and carry in my wallet. Thumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B
You could simply use a service such as TAGMYDRONE.COM or RECLAIMDRONE.COM which will obtain your FAA number for you, additionally they can also provide you with the stickers & ID card as well

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98