DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom + Smart Controller + Fly More Kit

Sonnie

Reactions
I have researched a good bit and pretty much narrowed it down to this combo. At first I didn't want to spend $2K on a setup, but I am going all in with what I want to start with. What am curious about it where to buy the combo package. I looked on Amazon, and I can buy there and get 5% cash back on my Amazon card, but I am open to other recommendations and don't mind supporting forum vendors. I own an AV forum and appreciate it when our members support our sponsors. So recommendations are welcome... as well as making sure I'm not forgetting anything... seems like this combo setup covers it all. Thanks!

Reactions: E90RAW
Dji Drone Service here on the forum. They seem to have a lot of happy customers. I personally have not had the experience yet, but read a lot of good reviews.

And that is an awesome setup. I dont have the sc but I do love my zoom.

Reactions: E90RAW
Reactions: dirkclod
I have researched a good bit and pretty much narrowed it down to this combo. At first I didn't want to spend $2K on a setup, but I am going all in with what I want to start with. What am curious about it where to buy the combo package. I looked on Amazon, and I can buy there and get 5% cash back on my Amazon card, but I am open to other recommendations and don't mind supporting forum vendors. I own an AV forum and appreciate it when our members support our sponsors. So recommendations are welcome... as well as making sure I'm not forgetting anything... seems like this combo setup covers it all. Thanks!
SSE Photo and Video (Amazon) gave me the best price for all 3 (M2P/SC/Fly More Kit). I researched alot of places. Total price $2072 in January 2020.($1749=drone/SC/carrying case/128SD Card/ Lense\ filters) + ($323=Fly More Kit). The carrying case is good, the SD card is sandisc. Not sure what the prices are currently.

That is my setup too. Haven't regretted it one bit. Really like the SC. Good luck and Happy Flying.

Howdy
That is the exact set up I’m looking to buy in the near future , I hope !.
However I’m up in Canada , where all the stores seem to sell at the exact price that DJI sells for .
Well I hope you find a good deal and I’ll keep on looking on the snowy trails .
Good luck !.

Been offered a bundle deal at $2160 shipped... but have had someone warn about the "cheap" landing pads included in some of the bundles.
  • 1x DJI Mavic 2 ZOOM
  • 1x Smart Remote Controller WITH BUILT IN MONITOR
  • 1x 50W Battery charger with AC cable
  • 1x Car Charger
  • 3 Way Charger
  • 1 Battery Power Bank turn your Battery into a Phone Charger
  • 3x DJI Batteries
  • 5 Pairs (10 pieces) of propellers
  • 1x Gimbal holder
  • Cables and Adapters
  • Quick Start Manuals
  • Factory warranty from DJI. Warranty length varies for each part, check the link and click on "Warranty Period of Main Parts" for details: After-Sales Service Policies - DJI
  • 1x Fast-Fold Portable Landing Pad kit (Landing Pad, 3 anchors, reflection stickers and carrying pouch)
  • 1x Compact Backpack
  • 1x 128GB SD Card
  • 1x USB 3.0 SD Card Reader (For video/photo transfer)
  • 1x Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
  • 1 x versatile shoulder bag to carry everything
  • 1x Waterproof Hard Case
  • 1x Landing Gear

Been offered a bundle deal at $2160 shipped... but have had someone warn about the "cheap" landing pads included in some of the bundles.
  • 1x DJI Mavic 2 ZOOM
  • 1x Smart Remote Controller WITH BUILT IN MONITOR
  • 1x 50W Battery charger with AC cable
  • 1x Car Charger
  • 3 Way Charger
  • 1 Battery Power Bank turn your Battery into a Phone Charger
  • 3x DJI Batteries
  • 5 Pairs (10 pieces) of propellers
  • 1x Gimbal holder
  • Cables and Adapters
  • Quick Start Manuals
  • Factory warranty from DJI. Warranty length varies for each part, check the link and click on "Warranty Period of Main Parts" for details: After-Sales Service Policies - DJI
  • 1x Fast-Fold Portable Landing Pad kit (Landing Pad, 3 anchors, reflection stickers and carrying pouch)
  • 1x Compact Backpack
  • 1x 128GB SD Card
  • 1x USB 3.0 SD Card Reader (For video/photo transfer)
  • 1x Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
  • 1 x versatile shoulder bag to carry everything
  • 1x Waterproof Hard Case
  • 1x Landing Gear
May I ask where is the offer .

That quote is thru dronemanhub.com ... I got their info from the DJI website. Reviews are excellent and they included an upgraded Smatree case and a better landing pad as well.... and the Refresh insurance for only $125 more. Best deal I could find anywhere from an authorized dealer. I jumped on it. I did try reaching out one of the vendors here a few days ago, but never heard back from them. They may be closed due to the COVID-19 issues. I know a lot of businesses are closed, and several of the authorized dealers I reached out to were closed.

Reactions: Macearcher
That quote is thru dronemanhub.com ... I got their info from the DJI website. Reviews are excellent and they included an upgraded Smatree case and a better landing pad as well.... and the Refresh insurance for only $125 more. Best deal I could find anywhere from an authorized dealer. I jumped on it. I did try reaching out one of the vendors here a few days ago, but never heard back from them. They may be closed due to the COVID-19 issues. I know a lot of businesses are closed, and several of the authorized dealers I reached out to were closed.
I purchased that bundle from that vendor a while ago. I just wanted the security offered by "fulfilled by Amazon" and the liberal return policy. I have never gotten great vibes from vendors on forums. Most seem to sound like used care sales folk when shamelessly pitching their product under the guise of adding some trivial bit of info to someone's thread. And most of the time they get cranky when you don't agree with 'em. I am sure there are lots of good ones but the bad ones out shine them lol.

But the bundle was solid, the landing matt is fine, the filters are good enough to start with, the landing gear is ok (folding polar pro is better), most of the stuff is really just stuff but if you can get it on top of a decent price it makes sense to grab it.

This is my first rodeo with a drone, so it will all be a learning experience for me. One of the guys that works with us has one and he loves it. He is all the time showing me cool videos. He comes out to the house to shoot his firearms (we have several range setups here) and he brings his drone with him to play with while he's here. He has taken some great shots of the property, and he has a relatively inexpensive model. I'm looking forward to it and hoping it will be another fun hobby for me.

Reactions: Hegemone
This is my first rodeo with a drone, so it will all be a learning experience for me. One of the guys that works with us has one and he loves it. He is all the time showing me cool videos. He comes out to the house to shoot his firearms (we have several range setups here) and he brings his drone with him to play with while he's here. He has taken some great shots of the property, and he has a relatively inexpensive model. I'm looking forward to it and hoping it will be another fun hobby for me.
It's a blast. It's a wonderful camera platform. Great video and pictures. The hardest part is waiting for the batteries to recharge. Have fun, take your time learning the equipment, and enjoy!!

Well good deal for sure .
I wish I could get a deal like that in Canada .
I might try a post on here see if there is any dealers north of the border willing to do a deal .
Well happy flying .

Well my experience thus far has been somewhat dismal. I finally got a chance to spend a couple of hours downloading updates, and reading up on operating the unit... ready to give it a test run... only to get an activation failed error. Opened a support ticket with DJI and actually got a response late Sunday night stating they would get me to the right person to get help, but approaching 48 hours and nothing since.

I did a bit of searching, and it seems this is an issue that goes back a couple of years, and continues to plague some customers. I only saw one resolution, which I tried, but that did not work. So here I am with a $2,000+ toy that won't work. Obviously it will get resolved... but it sure is disappointing to say the least. I also contacted my dealer, who said he also notified them and asked me to give the 1-2 days to contact me. Maybe he meant 3-4 days.

That’s
Well my experience thus far has been somewhat dismal. I finally got a chance to spend a couple of hours downloading updates, and reading up on operating the unit... ready to give it a test run... only to get an activation failed error. Opened a support ticket with DJI and actually got a response late Sunday night stating they would get me to the right person to get help, but approaching 48 hours and nothing since.

I did a bit of searching, and it seems this is an issue that goes back a couple of years, and continues to plague some customers. I only saw one resolution, which I tried, but that did not work. So here I am with a $2,000+ toy that won't work. Obviously it will get resolved... but it sure is disappointing to say the least. I also contacted my dealer, who said he also notified them and asked me to give the 1-2 days to contact me. Maybe he meant 3-4 days.

That’s really unfair , you would think by now with quality assurance, final inspections etc etc . That an expensive item should work out of the box .I get that it may need an update or two but that’s it.
That really pisses me off ,not as much as it does with you but my same purchase is on route , so it makes me worry about mine too.

On that I eventually found a camera store that was going to give me a discount and free shipping, that’s great until I get the invoice and the discount has disappeared and they charged me $25 for shipping, so I could have gone to Bestbuy and picked one up there !!!.

Well I’m sorry what happened to you , be sure and let me know what happens,

I hope that you get this resolved very soon.

Cheers .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arny