DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom

Gtarman52

Reactions
Ok so I crashed my P4P and I have decided on the Zoom instead of the pro for a replacement. Any suggestions as to what package to buy and where from.

It would help to mention what country you live in but wherever you purchase from make sure they have a good return policy (no "restocking" fee) in case you get a lemon.

I found one on eBay that had two batteries and a Few assessor for $1399. I happen to purchase it on the day eBay was offering 15% off up to $100 so I got it for $1299. The cheapest I have found the batteries is $119 but they are usually $139. So in my humble opinion even without the hundred dollars off $1399 with one extra battery and a few accessories Is still an OK deal.

The seller was pixel hub

With that being said Black Friday is not too long away?

I bought my phantom 4 pro obsidian, mavic 2 zoom, and goggles RE from dronenerds.com on separate orders. I am happy with there service so far. I have not tried there return policy though since i have been lucky with the stuff I bought. My orders are discounted with the comeback5 discount code of 5%. Free shipping and no tax for out of state purchases. B&H.com also have good reviews. They will beat internet prices if you show them proof. Advexure.com, Best Buy, and Fry’s electronics also have them in stock. These are local companies to me which means sales tax so I have never bought big items. Good luck with your next purchase.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming