DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 all wrapped up in Neon Oraange

looks very cool. how long did it take you to put it on? Did you use a heat gun?

looks very cool. how long did it take you to put it on? Did you use a heat gun?
Just a very thin Skin... all wrapgrade are think and stretchable a bit. You can uplift and place several times before it cures a bit stronger.

Reactions: Torque
i would be interested if this helps the vlos on a sunny day
Not really in bright sky once a ways out... all colors become grey. But close in it does some... I mainly like it against tree lines, skyscrapers or large Ag fields.

Not really in bright sky once a ways out... all colors become grey. But close in it does some... I mainly like it against tree lines, skyscrapers or large Ag fields.
I used wargrade wrap on my mavic pro platinum since 2017 and its still on very secure. I was thinking of using the bright green on soon to purchase mavic 3. Hopfully god forbid it get lost should be easier to spot.

You beat me to the Autel Orange 🤣
Wow thats a lot longer then I would have figured but really like the Autel orange on a DJI drone LOL 🤣

It's not Autel orange... :)
It's Bright, Neon Orange... it's Sooo Different how could one even remotely even consider Autel's flat dull orange.

It's DJI Orange!
;)

I used wargrade wrap on my mavic pro platinum since 2017 and its still on very secure. I was thinking of using the bright green on soon to purchase mavic 3. Hopfully god forbid it get lost should be easier to spot.
I have Neon Green on 1 DJI FPV and a Green Neon Camo on 2nd.

The Neon Green looks nice... put it in a bush and didn't see it... had to turn on the locator tone and belly light.

Green looks great, Red or Orange probably a little easier to see in foliage.

I have Neon Green on 1 DJI FPV and a Green Neon Camo on 2nd.

The Neon Green looks nice... put it in a bush and didn't see it... had to turn on the locator tone and belly light.

Green looks great, Red or Orange probably a little easier to see in foliage.
Yup good point. I did not think of that

The only problem with wargrade is the limited options with skins. But the quality is second to none

Reactions: Roberto Smera
The only problem with wargrade is the limited options with skins. But the quality is second to none
Limited options?
They have ample colors and will do special orders.
They didn’t offer the two camo colors, nor the WWII Mouth & Eyes I‘ve used on canopy covers.

They are pricey, but they’ll do about any design requested.

I’d agree, fit & design is tops!

Limited options?
They have ample colors and will do special orders.
They didn’t offer the two camo colors, nor the WWII Mouth & Eyes I‘ve used on canopy covers.

They are pricey, but they’ll do about any design requested.

I’d agree, fit & design is tops!
Interesting, I was not aware you can order custom colours etc... I will look into that

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61