DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 all wrapped up in Neon Oraange

For those interested, Mavic 3 all wrapped up in a tight sexy skin!
Like all mine, a WrapGrade kit... my normal Neon Orange.

Out of all the Drones I've done, the Mavic 3 was a nicely fit, not overly large number of pieces and fit like a dream with minimal work. Probably one of the easiest WrapGrade kits.

View attachment 143017

View attachment 143018View attachment 143019View attachment 143020
nice!

I will post mine...later this evening...when I get off work, and get home.

Reactions: 1TenaciousG
i would be interested if this helps the vlos on a sunny day
To a degree, yes, but, I've found that the real value in having a brightly colored wrap, is that it helps you locate the Drone, in case of a crash. Try finding your Drone, in the woods, with a simple gray color scheme. Lol. (I used to love camoflauge patterns, but not on my Drone. Lol)

Out of all the Drones I've done, the Mavic 3 was a nicely fit, not overly large number of pieces and fit like a dream with minimal work. Probably one of the easiest WrapGrade kits.

View attachment 143017

Great looking work! 80D4AF0C-BA68-4BB5-A57B-6D2250156E69.jpegWrapgrade provides a superior product. The fit and finish I’ve experienced since using them 4 years ago is the best.

View attachment 143017

Interesting, I was not aware you can order custom colours etc... I will look into that
I too wrapped my mavic 1p in orange a couple of years age. Also added white tape to all the rear surfaces. This excellent contrast shows up well a good distance away. Now I know exactly which way the drone is facing to my 86 yr old eyes. Good confidence when wanting to 'bring it home' straight and true.

Reactions: Dougcjohn
Years ago I too, used a deep orange wrap with good results. A few months ago, added white tape to color all the surfaces on one end. Excellent contrast - now with these 86 yr old eyes, can easily tell which direction the AC is facing rather than glancing away to check the monitor.

Reactions: Torque
where did you get the face for the drone. I would like one for my mavic 2 and mavic 3
I worked with WrapGrade on several little items... the face was made with Red & Black eyes and face (eyes & mouth) in 2 sizes and Ft & Side view.

They have a custom and repair page...
Here's the link to the WWII face kit.... several sets.

Reactions: Wrapgrade
  • Haha
Reactions: Skywatcher2001

View attachment 143017

I have a prison jumpsuit in that same color...did I say that out loud...seriously though looks great!

Looks like a quality product. Are there any noticeable advantages over DECALGIRLS skins?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa