DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 all wrapped up in Neon Oraange

Looks like a quality product. Are there any noticeable advantages over DECALGIRLS skins?
DecalGirl seem to he more thick material and sections don't often fit together... more like seperate pieces.
Wrapgrade are very thin, and all pieces fit extremely good.

In comparison to your nice wrap... each piece is seperate showing much more body. More like decal pieces.

Wrapgrade the pieces are made to join giving a more complete wrapped skin appearance.

But, my last DecalGirl was an Inspire and it was a terrible kit... little seperate sections on Inspire nose... looked poor. The material was more thick... not a skin.

Your's look Great!
But if you try Wrapgrade, you'll be amazed in difference.

Plus they peel off clean and easy to apply a new set.

Reactions: mattcaz
Nice .... Hunters will not shoot that down ;) How are you going to recover that in a blazing fire? I chose to paint the nose & rear covers. I buy extras .... Have her setup for St. Patrick's Day Parade for now :)

Attachments

• 020222_1049r.jpg
    020222_1049r.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • 020222_1008r.jpg
    020222_1008r.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20220126_141247r.jpg
    20220126_141247r.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
  • 20220126_141210r.jpg
    20220126_141210r.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
Nice .... Hunters will not shoot that down ;) How are you going to recover that in a blazing fire? I chose to paint the nose & rear covers. I buy extras .... Have her setup for St. Patrick's Day Parade for now :)
Looks great! Sweet!
Skin easier to change as mood changes.

I couldn't get skins for my Inspire 1's, so I went the paint route on those too. I purchased a full set of parts as well.

Reactions: Torque

Painted Inspire 1 body sets.
Resized_20180610_120856.jpeg

We had fun back then :) I believe I was the first :) April will be 6 years :) One on the table if 2017.

Cheers, Jon

Attachments

• 012117_8079rc.jpg
    012117_8079rc.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • 010816_7843r.jpg
    010816_7843r.jpg
    599.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 041416_1995r.jpg
    041416_1995r.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
We had fun back then :) I believe I was the first :) April will be 6 years :) One on the table if 2017.

Cheers, Jon
Very Nice!
Love the Orange... Glad to see I wasn't the only one!
Year may be about right!

Does it make the GPS lock in less than 5 minutes now?

I picked up a lime green skin for my MM from DecalGirl - haven't put it on yet, but she gets great reviews.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dougcjohn
@Dougcjohn did the stickers come with the Mavic 3 text on the front leg or did you add that? Looking at their store and photos none of their wrap photos show the model on it.

@Dougcjohn did the stickers come with the Mavic 3 text on the front leg or did you add that? Looking at their store and photos none of their wrap photos show the model on it.
That was my add-on... I have a nice little label maker that takes different sized tape. If that is something you desire and lack to make, I'd be happy to send you a few pieces in same font & size. I couldn't find a clear with Gold tape, plus I can't do shadows.

Also, I didn't ask but like the WWII face.. I'm sure WrapGrade would be happy to make even more colorful labels at a small cost.

That was my add-on... I have a nice little label maker that takes different sized tape. If that is something you desire and lack to make, I'd be happy to send you a few pieces in same font & size. I couldn't find a clear with Gold tape, plus I can't do shadows.

Also, I didn't ask but like the WWII face.. I'm sure WrapGrade would be happy to make even more colorful labels at a small cost.
Thanks for getting back to me and offer. Never wrapped any of my drones. Would be fun to create own design.

Thanks for getting back to me and offer. Never wrapped any of my drones. Would be fun to create own design.
Exactly, 2 ways to be unique with WrapGrade. Use the seperate pieces as different colors, and/or reach out to their custom team and request a pattern (see my 2 camo sets: FPV and M2AS). They're very receptive to make what you'd like if possible. Note: they do apply a customized fee ontop of the normal kit price.

It's a great wrap... easily changed later and fun!
Have a Blast... Share your design when done!

Got new look today ,,blue shark,might keep birds away,,now to work on the bottom,,did get to help bein visable in flight,,,but I cant see the top so that's stupid,,I'll use the leftovers to shade the bottom,,,20220303_140403.jpg

Reactions: Dougcjohn
Where did you get the wrap kit from?
If you're asking the Op...
All my skin wraps are WrapGrade.

Some of their wraps are on Amazon too.
I've gotten most direct from Japan and they arrive normally 2 days later.

If you're asking the Op...
All my skin wraps are WrapGrade.

Some of their wraps are on Amazon too.
I've gotten most direct from Japan and they arrive normally 2 days later.
Great, thanks!

by the way.... you missed a spot! the bottom cover should be painted.
Chevy Orange, Urrg Urrg!
Autel Orange is a totally different shade... I have 2 Autel's, both great in their natural skin too! 😉

Nah, no paint... 1) can easily change wrap anytime, 2) Paint on the belly's Heat Sink not needed... wrap or paint would be a little insulation not needed.

WrapGrade does a great job covering the body with minimal interference of design and cooling.

In the end... it's all what one enjoys! Go For it!!
All mine... from Insprie 2 down to Mini are wrapped.
Including the M3 Cine... 🙂

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580