DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 and Smart Controller 2 package?

ddodell

Reactions
In seeing all the speculation, I haven't seen any discussion if the new SC2 will be able to be purchased separately or in a package ... I'm only seeing the SC2 pictured with the Cine package, which I don't need or wish to spend the speculated money on.

Hope they sell the SC2 either separately with the basic Mavic 3 or in a package, at a end price lower then the Cine package.

Reactions: Droniac
That is the concern as well as just supply and demand .
Considering Apple just lost 6 Billion in sales do to lack of chips ,products and parts , that may be the only way to get one .

I want to know will the current SC work with the New Mavic 3 , so many questions , no answers yet.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Based on what everybody has been sharing here and speculating, the SC 1 seems like it would work with Mavic 3.

Also, it is a guess that DJI may make the SC 2 only available with the Mavic 3 Cine package so as to boost sales of the Mavic 3 Cine package since it is very expensive. So, it may be some weeks or months before DJI sells the SC 2 as a stand alone for purchase.

What alternatives are there for bright tablets ... I love my SC1 but don't want to go back to my iPhone or iPad because in Arizona, they just are not bright enough ... alternatives?

This is my biggest concern since the beginning. I’m an even considering buying Air2S just for this reason. I want them to let me buy the standard M3 with upgraded controller package rather than buying standalone controller months later and throw away my standard controller

What alternatives are there for bright tablets ... I love my SC1 but don't want to go back to my iPhone or iPad because in Arizona, they just are not bright enough ... alternatives?

I'm in AZ also. Just bought this Brightest Tablet Android on the market | Tripltek It is as bright as it gets.

Considering how much the Cine is going to be I'd really like it if they offered the Fly More + SC bundle.

I think maybe I'll just end up getting the Fly More and hopefully they sell the new SC on its own...or I wait a bit.

They say there has been a leaked review of M3 with pictures. Here is the link to the leak. And here is the leaked video of the M3 review.
M3 leaked review
I see YouTube or DJI has finally deleted the leaked video. I watched it like 4 times. I wish I had made a copy. I knew it was going to be deleted. Too bad for those who did not see it.
Original video has been deleted. Someone reposted it...

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom