DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Mavic 3 Cine Proress 422 hq Simi Valley Ca

polywogfpv

Reactions

This is my first posted video. Now that I look at it again, I see it's kind of long. Probably will be more interesting if i really shorten the length and add some music. I orginally added a song but youtube flagged it as copyright infringement so I took the audio off. I need to do more research to find copyright free music to add to my videos. Scan through because there are some interesting shots I got in the video. I will work on making it better. Just wanted to try posting something. I am pretty new to this site and my mavic 3.

Last edited:
Very cinematic footage - This one would have really benefitted from some music!

Very cinematic footage - This one would have really benefitted from some music!
Ya, I'm going to work on that and making it shorter. I'm new to editing, mavic 3, posting etc... But I feel never to old to start something new and fun. I appreciate the comment, I am willing to take advice and learn.

Reactions: Prop Wash
Ya, I'm going to work on that and making it shorter. I'm new to editing, mavic 3, posting etc... But I feel never to old to start something new and fun. I appreciate the comment, I am willing to take advice and learn.
You're definitely off to a good start!!

Reactions: 4006448
Very nice footage! Did you do any color grading or is that right off the camera?

This is my first posted video. Now that I look at it again, I see it's kind of long. Probably will be more interesting if i really shorten the length and add some music. I orginally added a song but youtube flagged it as copyright infringement so I took the audio off. I need to do more research to find copyright free music to add to my videos. Scan through because there are some interesting shots I got in the video. I will work on making it better. Just wanted to try posting something. I am pretty new to this site and my mavic 3.
Firstly, it is beautiful footage with good color grading. After that the other comments are not great. It is way too long, and made even longer because lack of music. I'd cut it to about 3 minutes and it will be even better. Less is more in this case.

We have all faced these comments in our learning. For me, I have solved the problem to a degree by trying to tell a story, keep that story concise, and use the following techniques. Find an interesting subject, take a far shot, a medium shot and a near shot if needed. Use nice transitions and make each clip about 3-6 seconds unless you need to longer for the story.

Secondly, as far as music rights go, I have stopped using You Tube because it is not my intention to earn any money from the videos, nor get into copyright troubles. I switched to Vimeo and so far have not been flagged for my music selections. Vimeo has a free version. I have used them for years, and have gradually increased my productions to go to the lowest subscription rate which is 20 GM a month I think.

Don't get me wrong. if you can afford the cine M3 you can easily afford one of the very good music services like MusicBed, Artlist, or Epidemic Sound. Give their sites a check out. They also have sound effects and other non-music offerings. I used Music Bed for a year and found it very capable but others will swear by one of the other brands I have mention. All of them offer lifetime music rights have a wide selection of genres.

Good start.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: SmilingOgre
pic quality is outstanding!!!! Did you do any color edits?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78