DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Cine/RC Pro Controller...what happened?

1911tex

Reactions
20th+ visit to a favorite 30 minute walk flying location. Never a problem. Until yesterday...controller on, Mavic activated...all o.k., then warning on the controller screen "Account Not Logged In"?? o.k, it asks for phone or email o.k. then click continue..."no connection"? Repeated several times. Then walked back 30 minutes connected both controller/Mavic to computer, it again showed "Account not logged in", so I logged in, did the requested formalities, connection completed and all o.k. and controller screen no longer has warning.

All updates were current prior. Before leaving for every flight, I always do pre-flight and check for good connection between drone and controller, this time as well, all o.k and no warning. Went on-line to DJI help service and described the "Account Not Logged In" warning...they asked for a screen shot?? No help what-so-ever! What caused the sudden "Account Not Logged In" to pop up, and how to make sure it does not happen again? Suggestions, advice? Thanks folks!

I had that happen also, awhile back, many of the updates have a way of bringing the settings to Default and a New Start up . So far it was it was only once I had to fill out that screen on the RC Pro .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

So... what did it say under the profile settings in the DJI Fly app?

If looking like this you wasn't logged in...
1679580935897.png

If looking like this, you were & the error lies elsewhere
1679581040763.png

SLUP: No not like your post, it was a small horizontal color banner ("Account Not Logged In") top left of the normal active DJI Fly camera screen, next to the "N Mode" sign on my black RC Pro Controller...it blocked the ability to start the props! Everything was dead except the normal view from the Mavic 3 Cine. If you touch the banner, it would give the instructions to log in...once attempt to log in the next screen to activate...it stated "No Connection". Wish I had taken a cell phone picture of the screens. Would have been worse if I had climbed to the top of a mountain! Only a 30 minute walks back.

20th+ visit to a favorite 30 minute walk flying location. Never a problem. Until yesterday...controller on, Mavic activated...all o.k., then warning on the controller screen "Account Not Logged In"?? o.k, it asks for phone or email o.k. then click continue..."no connection"? Repeated several times. Then walked back 30 minutes connected both controller/Mavic to computer, it again showed "Account not logged in", so I logged in, did the requested formalities, connection completed and all o.k. and controller screen no longer has warning.

All updates were current prior. Before leaving for every flight, I always do pre-flight and check for good connection between drone and controller, this time as well, all o.k and no warning. Went on-line to DJI help service and described the "Account Not Logged In" warning...they asked for a screen shot?? No help what-so-ever! What caused the sudden "Account Not Logged In" to pop up, and how to make sure it does not happen again? Suggestions, advice? Thanks folks!
I'm just new to my Mavic 3, but before flying it wanted me to login to my WIFI so it could do file transfers. I couldn't understand at first why I couldn't get to the Go Fly page. Could that be what yours was doing?

Since the last update, this happens almost every time I go out. Have to use a hotspot. Found a post that said to sign in, then shut down the M3 without turning off WiFi. Then turn off WiFi. The next time you start up it was fine. Still carry the hot spot, incase it happens again while in the field.

Yes getting it quite frequently on my Air 2 and Air 2s. Only 2 days ago I got this warning and I was able to log out of fly more app and sign in to Dji using my phone. and then continue flying. The previous time I had to drive back home and do the login on my computer as I was only using the newer RC controller on site. Bit of inconvenience when you are out and about.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne