DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Classic battery will not charge further than 2 LED's

Ron Fisher

Reactions
I have a Mavic 3 Classic that was purchased in May 2023. I flew it yesterday using 2 batteries that were both charged to 100 percent. They were showing approximately 23 percent charge remaining when the drone landed. Today when I attempted to recharge the batteries, neither battery would charge further than 2 LED's. The battery info screen on the DJI Air app on my controller showed both batteries with all 4 cells at 3.78 V and a total battery voltage of 15.13 V and a battery temperature of 22.3°C. It also listed a battery cycle count of 21. I did some research online to try to figure out how to fix this. One suggestion was to update the drone firmware which supposedly updates the battery firmware as well. I did this and the firmware was updated to V01..00.0800 which is the most recent version. The problem still persists. Thank you very much in advance to anyone out there in the DJI community that can help me solve this issue.

Not a battery expert but are you using a super fast charger in the DJI super fast charging hub for the M3?

Have you tried draining the battery down low to single digits and try to recharge from there?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PolKrestof