DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Code 180059 vision sensors will not take off

kanesimages

Reactions
I need more help. Last night I updated to the new firmware. Today my drone will not take off. Everything works perfect except it won’t fly. It says take off permitted.

When I click on “takeoff permitted“ it gives me an error box that says unable to takeoff. Aircraft not in flight. Vision systems an obstacle avoidance disabled code 180059.

I’ve looked this up and the only thing I keep reading about is that this will go off while it’s in flight. However my drone won’t even take off. Also, I have calibrated the IMU system twice. This is not helping. I am on the road and I do not have access to my laptop. Should I be able to hook into some Wi-Fi and just re-download the firmware?

Thank you for your assistance.

I need more help. Last night I updated to the new firmware. Today my drone will not take off. Everything works perfect except it won’t fly. It says take off permitted.

When I click on “takeoff permitted“ it gives me an error box that says unable to takeoff. Aircraft not in flight. Vision systems an obstacle avoidance disabled code 180059.

I’ve looked this up and the only thing I keep reading about is that this will go off while it’s in flight. However my drone won’t even take off. Also, I have calibrated the IMU system twice. This is not helping. I am on the road and I do not have access to my laptop. Should I be able to hook into some Wi-Fi and just re-download the firmware?

Thank you for your assistance.
You need to make sure your device/RC is also running the very latest Fly app. The latest Fly app is required to support RID broadcasting, which is compulsory with the installation of the drone FW. Otherwise, you can't arm the motors on the newest Mavic 3 FW. Go into the Fly app, and check the version number, and check for updates to make sure it is the most current! It isn't installed until the version number matches the latest Fly version number.

I have same problem will not fly or take off brand new mavic 3 pro cine. DJI Assistant app doesn’t support calibration. Not sure what to do all firmware and fly apps up to date and I’m on the ground… bummer

i am having the same problem. I can't find a solution. I have the latest software.,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne