DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 drone hacks drone ID removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
because they suck. thats why

and you keep sucking on these fake news.

Bro they already say it on their OWN WEBSITE:
None of smartphones can detect, I have tried many because of you. I can only trace is on windows with external antenna. So if you so smart, explain why this happens.

None of smartphones can detect, I have tried many because of you. I can only trace is on windows with external antenna. So if you so smart, explain why this happens.

you just keep on delivering, you don't stop do you?

try another 32932 phones, as long as you don't meet the requirements you will fail.

you have no idea about wireless transmissions, you have no knowledge on RID, you have no knowledge what is needed to capture RID packets also.
Still, you keep insisting you have knowledge and post wrong information.

Thats behaviour of a 13 year old

try another 32932 phones, as long as you don't meet the requirements you will fail.
What agreements? 0 arguments again?
you have no idea about wireless transmissions, you have no knowledge on RID, you have no knowledge what is needed to capture RID packets also.
Im waiting your knowledge how to capture it.

So instead of being specific about it, explaining what requirements need to fulfill, you just insulting people.

So again zero arguments? What requirements lol? There are other people in this group and smartphones doesnt detect it. You have big problems with your and you need to visit some doctor
I don't need arguments. I read the website and the website confirms me not you ;)

@anonim_bird Not being able to detect it yourself does not mean it isn't still transmitting and can still be detected by others with different equipment. Conversely, if anyone else can detect it, it clearly is transmitting. You can't prove a negative!

This thread has gone sideways!

1725463432331.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr