DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Enterprise Advanced

DJI made no mention of releasing additional Mavic 3 models.

With the M2E / M2EA still in production, I'd guess if not made obsolete in the next year or two, that will stay the main DJI player in that category.
I suppose adding some thermal capability to the M3 would be relatively easy for DJI, the extra flight time would be a boon for many in the thermal inspection game.

It'll be interesting to see what mapping capability the aftermarket sector brings in for the M3, another industry that will really benefit from the flight time.

Anybody know if the Enterprise Advanced will be released with the Mavic 3 platform?
I am going to Suggest you make your Own Enterprise version for the Mavic 3 , this way you can dial in on what you really need and not get the sub quality theme the enterprise comes with.

I mention this as i do not think you will see the Mavic 3 Enterprise version as they did not do very well with the Mavic 2 Enterprise.

Something like this: Designed for Search and Rescue an carrying out a life jacket.

image1.jpg

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Capture the Storm.

I am going to Suggest you make your Own Enterprise version for the Mavic 3 , this way you can dial in on what you really need and not get the sub quality theme the enterprise comes with.

I mention this as i do not think you will see the Mavic 3 Enterprise version as they did not do very well with the Mavic 2 Enterprise.

Something like this: Designed for Search and Rescue an carrying out a life jacket.

View attachment 137881

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Capture the Storm.
Very nice, but a bit beyond my technical capabilities.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Let me know what you were wanting from the Enterprise and i can send you a link, to get the parts , its all plug and play , install is very easy.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Capture the Storm , Land on the Water

the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced has only been out what, 8 months? It will take a while for the Mavic 3 enterprise IMO... It's such a small market for DJI overall.

Also, with the substantial price jump on the Mavic 3, I'd expect a 3 Enterprise to be $9K+. Makes the current Advanced seem like a deal at $6500.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143