DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 filter cases?

chifineart

Reactions
Am I the only one that's been looking for ONE case to hold all of my Mavic 3 filters? I've been searching up and down with no success. Right now, I'm carrying FOUR different filter cases (2 cases with 3 filters each and 2 more cases with 1 filter in each) for my filters and it's absurd. It's hard to believe that no one is making Mavic 3 filter cases so I can carry 8 of my filters in a single case.

Am I the only one that's been looking for ONE case to hold all of my Mavic 3 filters? I've been searching up and down with no success. Right now, I'm carrying FOUR different filter cases (2 cases with 3 filters each and 2 more cases with 1 filter in each) for my filters and it's absurd. It's hard to believe that no one is making Mavic 3 filter cases so I can carry 8 of my filters in a single case.
I guess you could try contact the guys at Freewell or similar and ask to purchase one of their cases without the filters? Worth a try...

Did you ever find anything for this? Lots of ideal products out there for regular cameras but they are mostly designed with 95mm filters in mind. Would love something more compact.

I reached out to polarpro and asked if they can sell me an extra case that holds 3 filters and they sent me one for free.
3 is a lot less than 8. This is the best I’ve found so far but it only holds 5.

IMG_6964.jpeg

Potential new solution. I ordered a set of filters which (unexpectedly) came in a Freewell case and noticed that the DJI filter case fits neatly inside of the Freewell case. 8 filters (sort of) in 1 case, though admittedly it does still take up more space than 2x DJI filter cases.

The thickness of the Freewell case is identical to 2 DJI cases stacked on top of one another. The Freewell case is 10cm x 10cm x 2cm and the DJI cases are 9cm x 8cm x 1cm. The Freewell case plus 1x DJI case weighs 30g more than 2x DJI cases. A big bonus for the Freewell case is it has 2 slots which can accommodate rotating CPL/NDPL filters.

IMG_8060.jpgIMG_8061.jpgIMG_8063.jpg

Reactions: Sir Maxwell Greene
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman