DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 for mapping

Good deal! Hey did you sign up and download the beta version of DroneDeploy for your M3E? I had already downloaded the 14 day trial and I don’t believe I’m using the beta that Marissa from DroneDeploy emailed me. Drone Deploy is working with my RC remote but after 14 days it’s all over. So I am between a rock and a hard place. I will have to pay for it to continue to practice with it.
Unless something has changed at DroneDeploy, the app should keep working, but after 14 days you would have to pay if you want DD to process any images to create orthophotos etc.

Unless something has changed at DroneDeploy, the app should keep working, but after 14 days you would have to pay if you want DD to process any images to create orthophotos etc.
Ok. I understand. I need to find some jobs to allow me to use it on a consistent basis. It’s very good! I live in a rural area and I have been doing practice missions getting familiar with DD. So I don’t know if I need to get the $329 or $600 to do proficient jobs. I just opened a drone company to do real estate photos, after watching all the DD YouTube videos and reading the forums I’m convinced this will be a great investment for my company. When I start doing aerial surveying of course.

Ok. Sounds like something to look into. It’s important that I get something to allow me to do night flights.
I reached out to DJI about DJI CSM Radar. what SDK and what Aircraft to be supported.

Reactions: Darth Poohius
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S