DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 & iPad

Jiker69

Reactions
For those of you flying the Mavic 3 with an iPad, what version of iPad has worked the best?
Thank You

For those of you flying the Mavic 3 with an iPad, what version of iPad has worked the best?
Thank You
Are you referring to the iOS version, or the iPad model, or the app version? The latest in all three cases is currently best. The iPad model depends upon your desired screen size. Anything from the Mini 5 to the iPad Pro 12.9” works, with the correct mount. Personally, I like the slightly older iPad Air 3rd Generation for its ergonomics and price.

I have all Android items for personal use but opted for the Mini 5 for my drones, and it works nicely.

Most any modern iPad will do but I have found the larger the ipad the more detail you can see and as I have mentioned someplace previously, using my 12.9" ipad has been instrumental in me NOT flying into wires on at least two occasions.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Are you referring to the iOS version, or the iPad model, or the app version? The latest in all three cases is currently best. The iPad model depends upon your desired screen size. Anything from the Mini 5 to the iPad Pro 12.9” works, with the correct mount. Personally, I like the slightly older iPad Air 3rd Generation for its ergonomics and price.
Flying with the same, iPad Air 3rd Gen, and it works great.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom