DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 multi battery charger - Mini review first impression

danwnz

Premium Pilot
Reactions
So I purchased one of these chargers for my Mavic 3 batteries, so far I am finding it awesome. 95 minutes to charge three batteries simultaniously, the one that took 95 minutes was also the most flat battery. Only annoying part is laying the batteries down, fan is pretty quiet, batteries stayed pretty cool to touch as well as the device. We will see over a longer period if this continues.

1662531773603.pngMulti

Been using the same one for about 6 months now, find it excellent, can get a bit warm when charging 3 batteries at once, but well worth it when you need to do some extended flying time within an hour or two.

Reactions: danwnz
Been using the same one for about 6 months now, find it excellent, can get a bit warm when charging 3 batteries at once, but well worth it when you need to do some extended flying time within an hour or two.
Yeah nice to hear with a longer use case. I might find it getting hotter as the weather heats up down under in Australia :) , I just need another battery now that wayit gives me enough time to recharge some batteries. Just trying to find one that can charge at the 88W like you can in drone, to get just over 60 minute charge times.

I had one for my Mini 2. I found it tiresome to connect and manage in the field. It did work, though. A better solution for me was to buy more batteries.

Reactions: danwnz

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman