DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Pro POI Orbit of Building

Alcatraz924

Reactions
I’m an owner of a Mavic 2 Pro and I recently purchased a Mavic 3 Pro. The software is considerably different. I now have an RC Pro. I can’t figure out how to orbit a selected building as the POI. It was easy on the Mavic 2 Pro. But on the Mavic 3 Pro with an RC Pro it doesn’t work the same. When I draw a box around an item on the building I want to orbit, the software can’t find the subject or looses the subject. The software can identify vehicles and will provide ability to orbit a vehicle, but not a building. I have selected Video with 4K/60 frames per second, still the software will not allow me the frame the roof of the building to orbit. Any ideas?

I’m an owner of a Mavic 2 Pro and I recently purchased a Mavic 3 Pro. The software is considerably different. I now have an RC Pro. I can’t figure out how to orbit a selected building as the POI. It was easy on the Mavic 2 Pro. But on the Mavic 3 Pro with an RC Pro it doesn’t work the same. When I draw a box around an item on the building I want to orbit, the software can’t find the subject or looses the subject. The software can identify vehicles and will provide ability to orbit a vehicle, but not a building. I have selected Video with 4K/60 frames per second, still the software will not allow me the frame the roof of the building to orbit. Any ideas?
How do you actually draw the box , my dji remote controller says pessc1 to add point of interest But once i add it , i cant get it to yo next

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas