DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 series (M3E tested) verses Matrice 30 series Realworld Range Assessment done by my SAR Friends In Arizona. MAVIC 3 Series WINS by 2 miles easy

StevenBrodsky

Reactions
My friends in Arizona SAR have been having issues with their Matrice 30 drones regarding range. This Weekend they tested the Matrice 30T against a Mavic 3E. Mavic 3E went 5.5 miles without any control loss or video glitching before needing to turn around due to battery warning.. Matrice 30T started having control issues and video glitching past 3.5 miles. Mavic 3E and Matrice 30T were flown at same altitudes during testing.

This is further evidence that there is something wrong with the Transmission system in the Matrice 30. A professional drone (the M30T) that commands such a high price should not have less range than the consumer and prosumer Mavic 3 series drones.

Not only did the Mav 3 series accel in range with no connection issues, the battery system in the M3 was able to go 1.5 miles further than the Matrice 30T before the need to return to home because of battery warnings.

The only saving grace for the Matrice 30 is it's zoom lens. Even though it can't go as far as the Mav 3 , the zoom lens allows it to see as good as the Mav 3 at max distance.

SOLUTION: I SUGGEST INSTALLING THE NLD INTERNAL AMPLIFIED RECIEVER TRANSMITTER SYSTEMS IN THE M30 SERIES AIRCRAFT AND REMOTES.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OutdoorNewfoundland