DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Specs for Ground Station Pro

jommytay

Reactions
Hi All,

I am trying to plan a mission in Ground Station Pro and the Mavic 3 is not yet on the list of cameras to choose from so I am creating a custom camera setting for it but I cannot find the shutter interval specs anywhere. So far these are the specs I have:

Sensor Res. Width: 5280
Sensor Res. Height: 3956
Sensor Width: 17.3
Sensor Height: 13.0
35mm Equ. - Switched On
Focus Length: 24.0
Min Shutter Intv: ???
Max Shutter Intv: ???

Do these specs look correct? And does anyone have the shutter interval specs?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Jommytay

Hi All,

I am trying to plan a mission in Ground Station Pro and the Mavic 3 is not yet on the list of cameras to choose from so I am creating a custom camera setting for it but I cannot find the shutter interval specs anywhere. So far these are the specs I have:

Sensor Res. Width: 5280
Sensor Res. Height: 3956
Sensor Width: 17.3
Sensor Height: 13.0
35mm Equ. - Switched On
Focus Length: 24.0
Min Shutter Intv: ???
Max Shutter Intv: ???

Do these specs look correct? And does anyone have the shutter interval specs?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Jommytay
I think they are asking for min/max shutter speed?

So

min: 8
Max: 1/8000

I’m not 100% sure that is what they are asking for but this is my educated guess based on camera specs that would be relevant to a mapping mission that has to do with the shutter.

Last edited:
Hi Brett,

Thank you for your response.

That is the shutter speed, I am looking for the shutter or capture interval. For the Mavic 2 Pro, the capture interval given by Ground Station Pro is 2.0 - 65535.0s as you can see below.

IMG_3EB3F100EC4F-1.jpeg

Hi Brett,

Thank you for your response.

That is the shutter speed, I am looking for the shutter or capture interval. For the Mavic 2 Pro, the capture interval given by Ground Station Pro is 2.0 - 65535.0s as you can see below.

View attachment 140444
Is it different for other drones DJI has in there? 65535 seconds just sounds like a number somebody randomly typed in. That’s 18 hours lol

I wonder if it’s suppose to be the time between photos captured and the max is just unlimited but they had to put in some number.

What do they have for the X5S?

Is it different for other drones DJI has in there? 65535 seconds just sounds like a number somebody randomly typed in. That’s 18 hours lol

I wonder if it’s suppose to be the time between photos captured and the max is just unlimited but they had to put in some number.

What do they have for the X5S?
65535 isn’t random it’s the max size integer for a 16 bit word.

I may be missing something here, but DJI has not released the SDK for the Mavic 3 yet. So even though you may plan a mission in Ground Station, you’re not going to be able to fly it. Autonomous flight at this point is going to be limited to focus track and master shots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78