DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 update?

smfry60

Reactions
Just got an invite from Drone Nerds for a Mavic 3 webnair. discussion on Mavic 3 features.. Feb 9th. Does that mean no update untill February?
Getting tired of waiting..

I thought they would roll out the missing features on the 22nd as that was the date for the big update. That would be nice, but they need to address the mobile connection problems and the telemetry issue showing the drone meters off the mark on ground level. The M3 is, or will be awesome, but needs to be made right for early purchase by trusting patrons. We should at least updated on when to expect an update to the M3.

I thought they would roll out the missing features on the 22nd as that was the date for the big update. That would be nice, but they need to address the mobile connection problems and the telemetry issue showing the drone meters off the mark on ground level. The M3 is, or will be awesome, but needs to be made right for early purchase by trusting patrons. We should at least updated on when to expect an update to the M3.
Well that explains the issue with drone meters different in the exif file than a displayed on the control. Hmm. 👎

Reactions: ssvdh66
Just saw update and downloaded installed and have to wait now to test..
With everything updated, I never realized how much was missing.. Snow should stop by noon.. I'll test after work..

Reactions: EagleHead
Just saw update and downloaded installed and have to wait now to test..
With everything updated, I never realized how much was missing.. Snow should stop by noon.. I'll test after work..
Working tody or I would be out flying. Looking forward to your first flight report !

Reactions: smfry60
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54