DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Waypoints are here, is that a sign of the SDK to come?

Far too many folks refuse to learn an art or skill. Knowledge is power for sure. I see a ton of questions asked in the forums that can easily be answered if people choose to read the owner's manual. Or, they decided to get their commercial license which isn't hard. It's simply being curious enough and not lazy and putting in the effort required to be truly considered a "professional." In short, owning "pro equipment and software" does not make anyone a "professional/expert."

WayPoints will eventually come out if history tells us anything.

Reactions: mobilehomer
Far too many folks refuse to learn an art or skill. Knowledge is power for sure. I see a ton of questions asked in the forums that can easily be answered if people choose to read the owner's manual. Or, they decided to get their commercial license which isn't hard. It's simply being curious enough and not lazy and putting in the effort required to be truly considered a "professional." In short, owning "pro equipment and software" does not make anyone a "professional/expert."

WayPoints will eventually come out if history tells us anything.
Waypoints have already "come out.'" This thread is about the significance of that, relative to a possible Mavic 3 SDK release, and its timing. Nothing in the owner’s manual can tell you anything about the release of an SDK, nor can a "commercial license." The SDK release also has nothing todo with curiosity, laziness, or putting in effort required for anything. It is entirely in DJI's discretion. History is also irrelevant when current statements by DJI contradict that history.

Not sure what your point is. Please clarify.

Reactions: Meta4 and vtcats
Gadget Guy,
Is it just me that you love to troll? I'm guessing not.

Quit replying to every one of my posts. I've already asked nicely once. Thanks!

Gadget Guy,
Is it just me that you love to troll? I'm guessing not.

Quit replying to every one of my posts. I've already asked nicely once. Thanks!
You are the one interjecting what appears to be a completely off topic post into a thread that I have already extensively posted to. You also haven't explained what your off topic post is doing in this thread, as you apparently haven't read any of the other posts to know that Waypoints have already come out! Please explain. This is not personal in any way. It is a violation of the Community Guidelines to post off topic matters into any thread.

Reactions: Filmarik

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial