DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 won’t activate.

OwsGT

Reactions
Every time I try and use the connection guide to activate my Mavic 3 it gets stuck and the loading bar freezes on when connecting to the drone. Anyone else had the same problem / know what to do to fix this issue. It won’t let me use it at all until it is activated. I’ve tried DJI customer service but they keep sending me to the basic how to set up video where the activation process goes perfectly.

Have you clicked the little bit underneath to pair it as well, I had the same problem, it would not connect until I then clicked on pair ( make sure to press the pwr button for 4 seconds on back of drone & do same on RC )

Is there a place in the process(I don’t and never will have the”3”)that shows your email address? I just activated a p4p last night and had to click on my email address which then popped up a screen to enter my password for the account.
Sorry if this doesn’t help.

Thanks for trying mate. I’ve already logged in to my account in the app. The problem is with the set up guide. As soon as I try and connect to the drone the setup freezes and won’t allow me to progress.

Thanks for trying mate. I’ve already logged in to my account in the app. The problem is with the set up guide. As soon as I try and connect to the drone the setup freezes and won’t allow me to progress.
If you are using the standard remote, delete the app from your display device and re-install, make sure you are logged into your account.

Make sure that the 4 leds are solid, not flashing, which indicates the RC and the aircraft are linked. If they are flashing and never go solid when the drone is powered up you will need to link the remote to the aircraft, details are in the manual.

If you are using an RCPro make sure you have connected your remote to your network. The remote should already be linked to your RCPro, indicates by the left most light should be green. If the unit is not linked then refer to the manual.

The activation process is normally trouble free and almost instant.

Finally contact who you purchased it from, they should be able to help.

It always freezes on the ‘aircraft setup and power on’ screen. I have tried re pairing as well as deleting the app off my iPhone and reinstalling. I have spoken to DJI customer service but they had no solutions and kept directing me to the same start up video.

It always freezes on the ‘aircraft setup and power on’ screen. I have tried re pairing as well as deleting the app off my iPhone and reinstalling. I have spoken to DJI customer service but they had no solutions and kept directing me to the same start up video.
Have you contacted your supplier?

If they are a DJI supplier they will be able to assist.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard