DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 won’t turn on!

petetasker

Reactions
Had the new Mavic 3 Fly More Combo delivered today. Charged the batteries, activated and updated all the firmware no problems. All seemed well no issues. Turned it all off to do a little job, came back to it hoping to get a quick first flight in to check everything is okay and …. the Mavic won’t turn on. The battery lights up as normal but there’s no power at all to the drone. All three batteries are the same. I was so looking forward to this now it looks like it’s going back.

Had the new Mavic 3 Fly More Combo delivered today. Charged the batteries, activated and updated all the firmware no problems. All seemed well no issues. Turned it all off to do a little job, came back to it hoping to get a quick first flight in to check everything is okay and …. the Mavic won’t turn on. The battery lights up as normal but there’s no power at all to the drone. All three batteries are the same. I was so looking forward to this now it looks like it’s going back.
I have to ask.... Are you doing the short press, release, then press and hold to boot the drone?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Hello mate Yes I’m doing it properly. I’ve had Phantoms, Inspire 2’s and an Air 2s before this one.
Like I said.... had to ask as you are a new member. That advice has fixed many a problem. I am sorry to hear about your issues out of the box..... I would be crushed.

:(

• Wow
Reactions: zeusfl

Is it possible that none of the batteries got activated when you first charged them. Try charging each one individually as something just does not seem right ,

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, and Capture the Storm.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Is it possible that none of the batteries got activated when you first charged them. Try charging each one individually as something just does not seem right ,

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, and Capture the Storm.
Ones already worked okay to perform the firmware updates etc. Tried everything still no power to the drone despite the batteries seeming fine

Maybe the fix will come with the January feature upgrades. Jk. Does the battery turn on when it's OUT of the drone?

Watching this.

Reactions: redserv
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada