DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 10" Tablet that works with it.

Seems that any tablet that supports the DJI App will work; Android or Apple. Not sure if that is your question ?

I have previously used Samsung Galaxy Tab A

I use a Galaxy Tab S5e

I use a 2019 10.2 Ipad on occasion with no issues, except for lack of GPS. It is a non-cellular version.
My goto is my (phone) Samsung Galaxy Note 8. It is a 6.4 inch display with 1200 Nits (brighter than 1000 Crystalsky). Easily bright enough to see in a sunny environment. Search and you can find some favorable pricing. Just a thought. Enjoy your flying.

That's manually installing the app using a downloaded APK file. For most Androids this is not necessary unless your tablet has less than 4GB RAM installed.

I have Samsung Galaxy S3 with no issues.

I use a galaxy tab s6 lite with zero issues and if you're in the US its on sale at Best Buy for $250 right now for Black Friday. I just picked up a second one so both drones have big screens. Its only 450 nits but plenty bright for me and the holder allows me to change the angle to minimize glare

Huawei MadiaPad M5...look for compass chip, more of the tablets does not have this chip...then they are useless....

I was using the Huawei Mediapad T5 and it was working great until the latest Fly update. I have since gone back to the fly v1.2.0 version so it works ok. My issue is that if i change my tablet will i have same issue with future fly updates and have a useless tablet again. DJI do not recommend any tablet to be used for android but they do for ios so unfare

Huawei MadiaPad M5...look for compass chip, more of the tablets does not have this chip...then they are useless....
I was using the Huawei Mediapad T5 and it was working great until the latest Fly update. I have since gone back to the fly v1.2.0 version so it works ok. My issue is that if i change my tablet will i have same issue with future fly updates and have a useless tablet again. DJI do not recommend any tablet to be used for android but they do for ios so unfare

I bought a matrixpad s30 by VANKYO from Amazon after seeing someone else on here had used it with no issues.
loaded dji fly from both the app store and direct from dji site, no issues, sets up fine and lets me log in, but just cannot connect. Just keep gettin the
RC NOT CONNECTED TO MOBILE DEVICE message. Tried cables every way. Everything is updated, MA2, controller and tablet. Thought I was onto a winner soon as the app loaded and opened up as other tablets I've tried didn't even install the app.
Any suggestions appreciated before I send this back. Def need the bigger screen as the old eyes aren't great but just can't afford to get an expensive tablet.
Edit: just checked with "64 bit checker" and this tablet is indeed a 64bit tablet so it's not safe to assume any 64bit android tablet will be ok for the MA2

Last edited:
I bought a Huawei M5 lite ROM 64GB RAM 4GB after reading your post. Loaded up goFly app from play store and installed np. When using with MA2 it seem to lag a lot and picture gets very pixelated. Any suggestions.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d