DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 and iPad Pro

JohnAengus

Reactions
I have been trying the Air 2 with my 11-inch iPad Pro. The video is working well, but when I change modes to pictures, my screen looks like this. Any ideas what is going on and can it be fixed?

Thanks.IMG_0110.PNG

Those "zebra stripes" is a over exposure warning only visible on the live screen ... meaning that the whole picture is overexposed in this case, if you take a photo there it will be completely white.

It's nothing wrong with your camera ... but your exposure is way off. Looking in the bottom of your attached pic reveal that the exposure compensation is set to +3 ... leading to a shutter of 2,5sec. So if the lightening condition is daylight that shutter will definitely lead to a huge over exposure. Dial in the correct settings & everything will be OK.

1622671287461.png

Just put the exposure on auto instead of pro until you have a handle on exposure. I’ll bet flying with such a large screen is nice except for the weight. Best wishes.

iPad Pro! I have the cheapest iPad at the time, basic gen 6 32gb. Couldn’t download Higher HD video, said not recognizing or something. Always just shot photos then. The new Pro just came out 12.9” and some impressive sounding innards and up to 1TB.
Would I be able to download Mavic air1&2 4K and edit on iMovie?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid