DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Controller

I
I know how the tablet holder works for all the other controllers but it would not work the same for the air 2 controller. And if you did use that that thing would be top-heavy.

Maybe. You may set the tablet so it's "covering" the controller. Much like it worked on the other controllers. There will be enough people with the tablet holders to test things out and give you more feedback in a week or so.

I
I know how the tablet holder works for all the other controllers but it would not work the same for the air 2 controller. And if you did use that that thing would be top-heavy.

Got my Mavic Air 2 today and my previous tablet mount actually works just great on the new controller. No real issues with it being top heavy either, at least with my Galaxy Tab s5e tablet in the mount. The only real "negative" is that the space to connect a lanyard is not really usable with the mount in the new controller.

Reactions: old man mavic
TDW have just bought out a special tablet holder bracket for the MA2 RC

LifThor Baldur for DJI Mavic Air 2 | thors-drone-world

a4e16a_ff5f0e4cad6f47e0b32b776ec50c5c32~mv2.jpg

Hopefully the mount is adjustable to accommodate different, ahem, belly shapes... :p

I kid, that thing looks nice!

This is my rig for my first flight with my MA2. I am using a iPad Mini with a Mavmount 3.0. This is basically the rig I regardless of what drone I am flying. You do need to get a one foot USB-C to Lightning cable. I could use a 10.5 inch iPad Air, but I find that a bit unweildly.

Attachments

• IMG_0590.JPG
    IMG_0590.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
I'm going to try with my 12.9" iPad Pro, but I think it will be too cumbersome, have an iPad Air as a back up.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman