DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2, help needed

Snow-man

Reactions
Need help with updating the remote firmware. Just got the drone out after a long period unused and after firmware update, I can’t link the remote with the drone because the remote needs a firmware update as well. I just can’t find a way to do that specially because I don’t have a computer, only an iPad and my iPhone. Can anybody help?
Thanks,

Reactions: CLAYB.7
Need help with updating the remote firmware. Just got the drone out after a long period unused and after firmware update, I can’t link the remote with the drone because the remote needs a firmware update as well. I just can’t find a way to do that specially because I don’t have a computer, only an iPad and my iPhone. Can anybody help?
Thanks,
I operate my Air 2 with an iphone 11 Pro and always update the RC and the drone and batteries using downloads through the connected iphone, on wifi. DJI Fly is the app on the iphone. Have you tried restarting your iphone and drone components? I’ve never had a problem doing the updates in the Fly app, with everything connected and turned on. Good luck.

Thanks,

I operate my Air 2 with an iphone 11 Pro and always update the RC and the drone and batteries using downloads through the connected iphone, on wifi. DJI Fly is the app on the iphone. Have you tried restarting your iphone and drone components? I’ve never had a problem doing the updates in the Fly app, with everything connected and turned on. Good luck.
That's a good route to take and it should absolutely work for you and just like DavidT_NZ said restart it but the very first thing you should do is clear your CACHE and after you get all of it done I think that you will be flying in no time 😎 GOD BLESS ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

Reactions: Snow-man
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian