DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 lost Video connection, is this an iOS update issue ?

AusTrekie

Reactions
My iPhone X today lost video connection to my Drone, Black Screen also no image on video on still. Not had this issue previously or any other time, similar to I presume when the iphone gets hot and image is hard to see, but iphone not hot, fully charged, and about 10 min into flight. Got MA 2 back and landed, did a reboot of Drone, still the same, re booted iphone, appeared ok, but did not fly at this stage. Has the latest iOS update caused this issue ? Anyone else had this issue ?

@AusTrekie are you on the latest IOS 15.4,there have been issues with previous versions since 15.2 came out ,

I had this issue several times with my ipad. It was the connecting lead. No visible damage to the lead but replased it. New lead, problem went away and has not been back since.
Thanks for the info, will obtain another lead and try it out again. Will advise in due course, never had any issues with my MA2, so found it very strange ! Recently had an iOS update and wondered if this in some way effected the DJI fly app ?

Thanks for the info, will obtain another lead and try it out again. Will advise in due course, never had any issues with my MA2, so found it very strange ! Recently had an iOS update and wondered if this in some way effected the DJI fly app ?
In these cases, its a process of elimination. My daughter moved into a new house last weekend. Spa bath had not worked in 10 years, wouldn't even turn on. I had no idea on how it worked. Bit by Bit tracked the problems down. $20 in new tubing, some silicon and ""working"" a switch a few time to loosen it up, it was working that evening. One happy daughter. Once an engineer, always an engineer.😁

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000